Terms and Conditions
Modification of This Agreement
You are responsible for regularly reviewing this agreement. Business Debates LDA has the right, but is under no obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the app. Business Debates LDA reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove or terminate any portion of this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice. All changes to this agreement are effective immediately upon being posted to the app. Your continued use of the app following any changes to this agreement will mean that you accept these changes.
Third Party Linked Apps Disclaimer
Post Status or publish article
As an author, you have the choice to post a paid Debate, video, article or thought. The fees for paid Debate is one Euro to promote additional three euro and published article is .50 cents to promote is one euro, published video is .70 Cents to promote is two euro, published thought is ten cents to promote is one euro. Your posts to will be up for three days in regular feeds and four days in hot feed
Votes and Points
Each author is eligible to points but in order to achieve highest points to reach “Thought Initiator” or “Thought Leader” points are needed from comments to your posts and votes. We have three levels: Green, Blue, and Gold, each require certain number of points. The following is our scheme for points on Business Debates:
- Green – every author who posts at least 1 thought or 1 article.
- Blue – members who earned 2000 points.
- Gold – members who earned 10000 points.
Fresh members do not have any specific color.
Top 10 Blue members will be presented as Thoughts Initiators.
Top 10 Gold members will be presented as Thought Leaders.
Members can earn points as follows:
- 20 points for posts.
- 30 points for articles.
- 50 points for videos.
- 100 points for debates
Members also get points from star rating of the comments received. Member will receive points from 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 based on the star rating from 1 to 5.
Members can stay inactive for 24 hours. After that if there is no activity, for every 24 hours, the member will lose points. The member will lose points as follows:
- Blue members – lose 20 point per 24 hours until reaching green.
- Gold members – lose 30 point per 24 hours until reaching blue.
Once authors reach green, they will not lose any points further.
Business Debates LDA does not keep any refund policy. Refunds are not available for completed paid services. Also no refund is possible for merely changing your mind. Refund is not available if some transaction failure happens at the payment gateway (power failure, lost internet connection, etc). Therefore, before making any payments please make sure you read and understood the terms and conditions well.
Restrictions on Use
You agree to use the app only to post status and articles, send and receive messages, information and materials that are proper and related to the particular app project database, forum, community, or other app service you are using.
You will not:
- Post on or transmit to the app any defamatory, libelous, obscene, bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, harassing, inflammatory, pornographic, child pornographic, violent (meaning content that is excessively violent, incites violence or threatens violence), profane, threatening, unfair, deceptive or unlawful content or any content that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, whether under statute, common law or equitable principles, or otherwise violate any law.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or of the Site server. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless the app service you are using specifically allows such actions.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of the app that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, copyright notices or legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or that is provided with Site materials or accessed through the app.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, including without limitation Partner Terms, which may be applicable to any particular Site services.
Disclosure Under Law
Business Debate LDA reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Business Debates’ sole discretion if we believe you have violated this Agreement.
Providing Correct Personal Information
In the course of using the app, you may be required to enter certain information, including without limitation personal information (collectively, “information”). You may be required to confirm your email address or other information before being allowed to use certain services. You agree to provide Business Debates with full, true and correct information, and to update such information on the site promptly as reasonably necessary and as required by the app.
Caution When Providing Information
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in using any app service. Business Debates does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any text, data, or other materials or information posted by app users to the app or transmitted to other users or Business Debates through the app and, therefore, Business Debates specifically disclaims any liability with regard to posted materials and any actions resulting from your use of posted materials. App users are not authorized Business Debates spokespersons or experts and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Business Debates.
Posted materials may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download posted materials.
Confidentiality of Account and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, if any, and for restricting access to your mobile/cellphone. You accept full responsibility and liability for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to not impersonate any other person, including any other Business Debates forum member, any Business Debates forum host or any Business Debates staff.
Business Debates may use anything you post on the app for publicity on social media or offline. We may use the image of your status or article, along with your picture, to showcase the purpose of the app given your tacit consent to this as an author.
Business Debates reserves the right to refuse or restrict service, terminate accounts, or remove content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, without notice. In the event you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or with any other Business Debates policies, rules, terms or conditions, your rights under this Agreement are terminated automatically without notice. You agree that immediately upon termination of this Agreement or your right to use the app, or upon any earlier demand by Business Debates at any time, you will cease all access and/or use of the app, and will not attempt to access and/or use the app. Upon such termination, Business Debates has no obligation to return any posted materials or other materials that you have provided to Business Debates in the course of using the app or any services related thereto.